Instagram Tho!

Instagram

Tuesday 20 March 2012

My birthday wass awesomee =)

Heeeeey now i'm sixteen bebeh ='D Alhamdulillah. And my birthday was fine. eheee even dia tak ingat birthday saya? hahaha comel k. and on my birthday he accompanied me went to home. I'm just likeee awwwwww iloveyou,iloveyou! and i remembered he said ' sorry smlm takde kredit, so takdapat nk wish. Wish kat sini jela eh? =) and i was like okay. Happy birthday, sorry takde present maybe next year andd i smilee ahaha 'I'm waiting! eheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ilovehim somuch =D. then saya dpt present from atifah ,ina aha just two of them but yaaa thnks guys i love it. But this week tak dapat selalu jumpa dia ;( you know how much i love him? yeah too much. lastly, for my friends thnks for the wishes guys! daniel n syafiq : thnkyou nyanyikan lagu birthday, i reaally apreciate it haha. My sayang: thnks for make me smile, bagi semangat, I loveyou so muccch <3.